Shop By Category
Gift Cards available
gift cards available any amount... [More]
<< Go Back
|E-Revo 1/16 Brushless VXL RTR by Traxxas
* Currently Out of Stock
E-Revo 1/16 Brushless vxl RTR by Traxxas
This is the electric powered, 2.4GHz radio controlled, RTR 1/16 scale Traxxas E-Revo VXL Racing Monster Truck (TRA71074)
Traxxas sets the standard for power, performance and innovation. Now, for the first time, all the speed, quality and capability you expect from Traxxas is available in 1/16 scale with the new 1/16 E-Revo VXL. At 14 inches long, E-Revo VXL is about half the size of the 1/10-scale E-Revo. But don't call it a "mini"—this is a whole new category of R/C performance and fun that no mere mini-model can match. Beneath the factory-finished polycarbonate shell, you'll find the winning suspension technology of the seven-time National Champion Traxxas Revo®, screaming Velineon® brushless-motor power, and the convention-busting innovation of the E-Revo.
The 1/16 E-Revo VXL is fully assembled with TQ radio system, Velineon brushless power system, painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions. A Traxxas Power Cell NiMH battery and charger are also included, making the E-Revo VXL truly Ready-To-Race. Designed specifically for the high-power needs of the Velineon brushless system, the potent Power Cell pack features heavy-duty construction, 16-gauge wires and Traxxas' exclusive High-Current Connector for efficient power transfer, run after run. Traxxas backs the E-Revo VXL and all of our products with top-notch support that is second to none.
**The included TQ 2.4GHz radio system is compatible only with the** **#6519 receiver and does NOT accept the Docking Base accessory.**
- 30+mph Out Of The Box…50+mph All-Out!
- Velineon® Brushless Power with new VXL-3m speed control (2S-3S Lipo)
- Powerful Velineon 380 motor (largest in class)
- Ready-To-Race® With Included Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery
- Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo® suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
- Powered by the Velineon® Brushless Power System
- Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Digital High-Torque Waterproof Micro Steering Servo
- Waterproof, o-ring sealed receiver box
- Traxxas 4-channel micro receiver
- Sealed, silicone-filled differentials—an industry first in 1/16 scale
- Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system
- Telescoping universal-joint driveshafts
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Rocker-actuated shocks provide true progressive damping and spring rates
- Threaded-body, oil-filled shocks permit fast, precise preload adjustments and deliver smooth, consistent damping
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis
- Integrated battery compartments with intake and exit cooling vents
- Quick-release battery doors for fast pack changes
- Scale all-terrain front and rear tires offer superior on- and off-road traction
- Pre-glued Talon™ tires with high-performance foam inserts
- Black-chrome Gemini™ 5-spoke wheels
- High-downforce rear wing
- Full line of genuine Traxxas accessories available
- E-Revo VXL is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability
POWERED BY: Velineon® Brushless Power with new VXL-3m speed control (2S-3S Lipo);
- Velineon VXL-3m Electronic Speed Control:
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode – Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode – Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patent pending)
- Velineon 380 Brushless Motor:
- High-performance sensorless design
- High-strength Neodymium magnets
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- Gold-plated 3.5mm bullet connectors
- Name: 1/16 E-REVO VXL brushless RTR
- Length: 12.9"
- Width: 9.4"
- Wheelbase: 7.9"
- Height (overall): 4.6"
- Motor: Velineon 380 Brushless
- Drive Train: Front and rear sealed differentials, single speed tranny with slipper clutch.
- Included Battery: Traxxas "Series 1" 6 cell battery pack and charger. A second battery pack and connector are optional and are sold separately.
- Radio equipment: (Included) Traxxas 27MHz TQ radio, Traxxas 2216 4-channel micro receiver, Traxxas VXL-3m Electronic speed controller, and Traxxas 2080 mini steering servo.
- Ready built Monster Truck with 380 VXL-Brushless-motor and VXL-ESC
- Radio System
- Battery 7,2V NiMH (6x 2/3A)
- Length: 12.9" (328mm)
- Front Track: 9.4" (239mm)
- Rear Track: 9.4" (239mm)
- Weight: 38oz (1.09kg)
- Height (overall): 4.6" (117mm)
- Wheelbase: 7.9" (202mm)
- Front Shock Length: 48mm
- Rear Shock Length: 48mm
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Talon 2.0"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Talon 2.0"
- Front Wheels: 2.0" Gemini (black-chrome)
- Rear Wheels: 2.0" Gemini (black-chrome)
- Electronic Speed Control: Waterproof Velineon VXL-3m ESC
- Motor (electric): Velineon 380 Brushless
- Transmission: Heavy-Duty Single Speed
- Gear Ratio (internal): 5.04:1, (reversed input: 9.72:1)
- Overall Drive Ratio: 9.00 (stock, out-of-box)
- Differential Type: Hardened Steel Bevel, Sealed
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Chassis Structure/Material: Molded Composite Nylon Monocoque
- Brake Type: Electronic
- Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Radio System: TQ 2.4GHz (2-channel)
- Top Speed: 30+mph (50+mph with dual batteries)*
- Skill Level: 2
- Included Batteries: 6-cell NiMH with Charger
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)
Owners Manual (7.24MB)
Part List (457kb)
Box Panels (12MB)
- Vehicle: 7.2V Rechargeable Battery (Included)
- Transmitter: 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
COMMENTS: Traxxas goes the extra mile to ensure that your R/C experience is easy and fun (and fast!).
The body is painted, trimmed, and all decals have been applied. The body fits snugly to the chassis and looks stylish. The sleek body lines give the 1/16 E-Revo the illusion of going 50 mph while sitting still.
The chassis layout is similar to the larger 1/10 E-Revo. Plastics are high quality and the fit is tight. The hardware is a hex design for increased durability. No one likes a stripped screw head.
The wing is made of flexible plastic and should hold up well during abuse. The truck is literally a mini E-Revo. The overall appearance of the 1/16 E-Revo VXL RTR is very impressive.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed