Shop By Category
Gift Cards available
gift cards available any amount... [More]
<< Go Back
|LaTrax Alias Quadcopter 2.4GHz RTF by Traxxas
* Currently In Stock
LaTrax Alias Quadcopter 2.4GHz RTF
This is the Electric Powered, 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, Ready to Fly Latrax Alias Quad-Rotor Helicopter (TRA6608)
The Latrax Quad-Rotor Alias is a clean-sheet design that focuses on the performance and design elements that make flying, and even learning to fly, fun. The first mission objective was durability. Alias is built around a unique molded-composite frame that is combined with clever high-tech construction to make it extremely light and virtually indestructible. Your flying fun goes on and on without worrying about breakage from crash damage. The next mission was performance. Fun always comes from having more power so Alias' motors have 50% more power than standard motors, and when combined with the lightweight design and high-tech materials, Alias is lightning quick and ultra-responsive.
- Flight System: Auto-Leveling six axis control that snaps the Alias back to level fight when controls on transmitter are released
- Flight Modes: Three, Easy Mode offers full Auto-Leveling, and limited flight angles to keep speed reduced for beginners Fast Mode, Auto leveling still functions, but speed is increased and aerobatic maneuvers can be performed at the press of a button Expert Mode disables Auto Leveling for full manual control
- Radio: 2.4GHz, shaped like a video game controller, with thumb pads installed on gimbals for beginners, for traditional pilots, sticks are provided and can be easily installed, system also has telemetry enabled battery fuel gauge and push-button aerobatics
- Frame: Molded composite that withstands impacts
- Drivetrain: Top mounted, with elevated rotors to prevent tangles when landing in grass
- Lights: High-intensity LED
- Battery: 3.7V 20C discharge rating, 650mAh LiPo (TRAE2637)
- Battery Charger: USB powered, with 1000mA high, 500mA low charge rate
- Motors: Four high-output brushed coreless motors
- Rotors: Dyno-tuned to provide maximum thrust and efficiency
- Body: Two-piece molded plastic Colorful and interchangeable rotor blades, LED lenses, and canopies
Three Flight Modes; Alias is equipped with 3 flight modes. Easy mode takes full advantage of the auto-leveling flight control software for rock-solid stability. In Easy mode, flight angles are limited to keep the speed in check while new pilots are developing their skill. In Fast mode, the auto-leveling flight system is still working for you, but Alias' full speed potential is unlocked, along with the ability to perform exciting aerobatic flips, twists, and rolls at the press of a button. Expert mode disables the auto-leveling flight software to give the pilot full manual control. Alias shines in Expert mode with responsive, linear control that will satisfy veteran pilots. Alias can even help developing pilots to sharpen their skills without worrying about crash damage or breakage before moving on to costly, pro-level helis.
INCLUDES: Latrax Alias Quad-Rotor Helicopter, with Motors, 3.7V LiPo Battery, USB Charger, four AAA Cells for Transmitter, 1.5mm Hex Wrench, LED Lights, Instruction Manual, Spare Rotor Blades, Extra Hardware and Thumb Sticks
Custom Colors; The rotor blades, LED lenses, and canopies of the LaTrax Alias are all interchangeable, and allow full customization of the helicopter colors. Accessory rotor blades, LED lenses and canopies are available in exciting colors such as Rally Red, Victory Green, Brilliant Blue, and Speed Orange. You can give your Alias a whole new look in just minutes!
- Blade Circle: 14.78" (375.30mm)
- Rotor Diameter: 5.51" (140.00mm)
- Rotor Center Distance Diagonal: 9.25" (235.00mm)
- Rotor Hub Distance Vertical: 6.54" (166.20mm)
- Width: 12.07" (306.50mm)
- Overall Height: 1.69" (42.90mm)
- Ground Clearance: 0.47" (11.90mm)
- Overall Flight Weight (with Battery): 3.53 oz (100g)
- Flight System: Auto-Leveling Six-Axis
- Radio System: 2.4GHz 6-channel Multi-mode
- Main Frame Structure/Material: Molded Composite
- Gear Ratio: 11:78
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 650mAh
- Battery Discharge Rating: 20C
- Battery Charger Rate: 1000mA (high), 500mA (low)
- Flight Time: Up to 15 Minutes
- Motor Type: Brushed, Coreless
- Skill Level: 1
6608 Exploded Views (Alias)
Alias is a clean-sheet design that focuses on the performance and design elements that make flying, and even learning to fly, fun. The first mission objective was durability. Alias is built around a unique molded-composite frame that is combined with clever high-tech construction to make it extremely light and virtually indestructible. Your flying fun goes on and on without worrying about breakage from crash damage.
The next mission was performance. Fun always comes from having more power so Alias' motors have 50% more power than standard motors, and when combined with the lightweight design and high-tech materials, Alias is lightning quick and ultra-responsive.
A completely new flight control system was developed that provides unmatched 6-axis stability that works in the background without impacting performance and speed. It acts like a virtual spring that snaps Alias back to level controlled flight no matter what situation you find yourself in. New pilots can fly faster and perform aerobatic maneuvers sooner than they ever thought possible with Alias' unique flight control system.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed