Shop By Category
2017 is a brand new year.
How we are Helping our Customers Succeed in 2017!... [More]
Check ALL your folders for our e-mails
new emails w/sales,coupons,membership cards and mo... [More]
New loyalty cards -Old end 2015
get a new loyalty card today,old card will no long... [More]
<< Go Back
|Estes Proto X Nano Quadcopter RTF by Estes
* Currently In Stock
Estes Proto X Nano Quadcopter RTF
This is the Electric 2.4GHz Radio Controlled, RTF Proto X Nano Quadcopter from Estes, is lightweight, affordably priced, easy-to-fly and ready-to-fly; Reccomened For Ages 14 and Up, Indoor Use Only. The Proto X is impressively equipped and stylishly designed, with virtually everything you need to get up in the air. Simply add two “AAA” batteries, and you’re ready for takeoff!
- Weighs less than half an ounce
- Tough one-piece plastic body with window and trim detail
- Bright, built-in LEDs indicate front and back, which helps in low light flying
- 4-channel 2.4GHz Radio with digital trims
- Four micro motors
- 100mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- USB charge cord
- One-piece PCB frame
- Ultra small size, so it can fly anywhere!
- Gyro provides smooth, stable flight
- Beginner-friendly and fun for everyone
What's in the box:
- Preassembled RTF Proto X Nano Quadcopter
- 2.4GHz Radio
- LiPo Battery
- USB Charge Cord
- Extra set of (4) spare rotor blades
- Instruction Manual
REQUIRES: 2 AAA batteries, which are needed for the transmitter
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.8" (45 x 45mm)
- Weight: 0.40oz (11.5g)
COMMENTS: Now Available in Six Body Colors;
Green, ESTE48GG Red, ESTE48RR
Black, ESTE48LL White, ESTE48WW
Purple, ESTE48PP Yellow, ESTE48YY
Due to its very small size, the Proto-X has a built-in LiPo battery that is not designed for replacement.
Attempting to remove or replace the Lipo battery will likely damage the quadcopter.
In addition, precise placement of the battery is critical for proper CG, balance and performance and is not recommended for consumer replacement.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed