Shop By Category
Santa Claus Dec23rd
Santa claus will be in store dec 23rd 12-4pm... [More]
25 sales of christmas now
sales every day in dec... [More]
Gift Cards available
gift cards available any amount... [More]
<< Go Back
|1/10 Slash 2WD SC RTR ID Tech by Traxxas
* Currently In Stock
Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD SC RTR ID Tech 2.4GHz
This is the Traxxas 1/10 Slash 2WD SC RTR ID Tech 2.4GHz (TRA58034-1)
AMP Up the Realism! The Traxxas 2WD Short-Course Truck!
The Traxxas Slash model 58034 comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted, XL-5 power system, Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery, wall charger, a painted and decaled body, pre-glued tires, and detailed instructions.
- Includes: NEW TQ 2.4GHz radio system, Power Cell 3000mAh NiMH 8.4V battery pack, and charger
- Rob MacCachren Edition custom graphics
- Licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires mounted on realistic Race Replica SCT wheels
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor w/ internal cooling fan
- XL-5 Watertight Electronic Speed Control
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Digital high-torque waterproof steering servo
- 13.2 inch wheelbase, over 3.5 inches of ground clearance
- Accepts 6-and 7-cell flat packs and 7-cell hump packs
- Brushless Ready Magnum 272 metal-gear transmission
- Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- Superior durability with captured rod ends that won't pop off
- Precision hex hardware throughout
- Efficient rubber-sealed ball bearings
- 30+mph using included optional 23-tooth pinion gear
The award-winning Traxxas Slash 2WD puts you in the driver’s seat for intense high-flying, fender-to-fender off-road action. The full-scale Short-Course Race Trucks embody the spirit of Traxxas R/C with their dirt-roosting power slides, extreme 900+ horsepower racing engines full-throttle, Super cross-style big-air jumps, and giant suspension travel. The Slash 2WD short-course r/c truck brings all of the action home so that you can experience the head-to-head high-speed competition at the track or in your own backyard.
The revolutionary and innovative patent pending Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch design provides you with precise adjustment, smooth operation, and consistent traction control. A digital steering servo delivers lightning fast response. The Slash’s bellcrank steering system virtually eliminates bump steer for precise handling and control.
- The Slash comes fully-assembled and Ready-To-Race® with the TQ radio system installed and adjusted
- XL-5 power system
- Power Cell 7-cell NiHM battery with iD technology
- DC charger
- A painted and decaled body
- Pre-glued tires
- Illustrated instruction manual
- AA Batteries: Four (4) for transmitter
- Track and maintenance equipment
The included Titan 12T 550 modified motor was engineered and designed for incredible mod-motor power output with long-lasting performance and virtually maintenance-free operation. Everyone knows that the cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life. The Titan 12T 550 motor's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through vent tunnels molded in the motor plate.
The XL-5 Electronic Speed Control offers EZ-Set one-button setup, high current handling, and smooth high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low voltage detection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all features you might expect to find on an expensive replacement ESC. As today's batteries store more and more energy inside their cells, traditional battery connectors could no longer keep up. The included Traxxas High-Current Connector opens the door for unrestricted current flow.
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of their exclusive and innovative watertight, sealed electronics that first appeared in the E-Maxx, which provided the freedom to drive where you want to; through mud, water, snow, and other wet-running conditions that weren’t possible before. Now the Traxxas Slash 2WD is only the second Ready-To-Race model on the market to come equipped with this amazing new technology. The proven mini receiver and XL-5 electronic speed control are sealed against the elements. This opens up a whole new world of fun and adventure. The battery compartment makes it easy to install batteries and its clever design makes it quickly adaptable for either 6 or 7-cell running (hump packs or stick packs).
- Size/Scale: 1/10
- Vehicle-Length: 22.36" (568mm)
- Width: 11.65" (296mm)
- Height: 8.15" (207mm)
- Front and Rear Track: 11.65" (296mm)
- Wheelbase: 13.2" (335mm)
- Ground Clearance: 3.5" (89mm)
- Weight: 76.2oz (2.16kg)
- Body-Length: 21.3" (542mm)
- Width: 11.4" (289mm)
- Height: 5.3" (135mm)
- Is Assembly Required: No
Manuals & Support:
- Slash (58034-2) Manual - English (9.48 MB)
- Slash (58034-2) Parts List (479.22 KB)
- Exploded Views
Available in the following color schemes;
Blue - TRAD19BB Red - TRAD19RR
Black - TRAD19LL White - TRAD19WW
Fully assembled and Ready-to-Race, the Rob MacCachren Edition Slash includes the TQ 2.4GHz radio system for precision control and clarity, officially licensed BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A tires mounted on race-replica SCT wheels, waterproof electronics, and legendary Traxxas Tough durability. The Mud-Terrain T/A tread design and carefully selected rubber compound provide off-road grip with the versatility to also perform well on concrete and asphalt. The fenders cover the tires for wheel-to-wheel racing without getting tangled up.
Exclusive waterproof electronics provide the freedom to drive where you want to drive; through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions never possible before. Slash is truly brushless ready with a waterproof digital steering servo, full ball bearings, metal gear transmission, Torque-Control slipper clutch, planetary gear differential, and heavy-duty metal turnbuckles. Traxxas Slash is fully assembled and Ready-To-Race for immediate out-of-the-box racing fun.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday, November 15, 2014.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed